Adobe Analytics Masterclass
26 – 27 September 2023
Adobe Analytics is regarded as the most mature Digital Analytics solution on the market. However, as an enterprise-grade tool, its countless number of options and customizations leave it to the analytics teams to ensure the potential is translated into tangible value. At the end, you will have a solid understanding of how the tools can be used to its full potential and what to look out for in day-to-day use and development.:
In this two-day masterclass, you will learn:
- How Adobe thinks of Analytics’ vision and strategic positioning and how it is different from the rest
- Which organizational setup supports the value creation best
- How data can be collected through Adobe Launch/Data Collection Tags
- How to implement Adobe Analytics in under 10 minutes for small sites
- How to implement Adobe Analytics in an embedded way
- Considerations for mobile app tracking
- Considerations for admin setup and settings in Adobe Analytics
- Work with builtin functionality and extend it to your own needs
- How to use Analysis Workspace to its full potential
Is this masterclass right for you?
See Frederik on Linkedin
As a highly decorated industry expert, he has successfully implemented digital analytics systems and strategies in companies of all shapes and sizes, regularly sharing his experiences at many events and conferences, as well as on the award-nominated blog Full Stack Analyst. Frederik is the EMEA Adobe Analytics User Group lead, and recognised as one of the leading experts.
Frederik now works full time with Accutics as their solutions architect, and evangist of the Accutics enterprise product.
26 – 27 September
9:30 – 15:30
Hosted at Saxo Bank
Philip Heymans Alle 15, 2900 Hellerup
Digital Certificate of completion issued by Brand Leadership Community and Frederik Werner